Skip to content
- Preparing regulations for paying advances for services and long-term advances as registration sheets of the unit.
- Regular monthly check of payments for services and payments of long-term advances, subsequent reminder of debts.
- Paying invoices to suppliers by allowing access to the community bank account.
- Annual billing of services.
- Keeping an agenda of overpayments and arrears from billing services.
- Managing the payroll for paying the remuneration of statutory bodies.
- Preparing the annual accounts and, after approval by the association of unit owners, sending them to the Commercial Register.