Skip to content
- Preparing regulations for the rent and deposit for services payment in form of a record sheet.
- Regular monthly check of rent and advance payments for services, possible debt reminder.
- Regular payment of invoices to suppliers by allowing access to the bank account of the homeowner.
- Regular annual billing for services.
- Keeping an agenda of overpayments and arrears.
- Quarterly reports to the owner on the financial building status.
- Preparing an overview of income and expenses for the owner for income tax returns according to §9 ZDP. This report does not include closing transactions usually carried out by a tax advisor.